Dedicated Dalton, GA Injury, Divorce, Criminal, Disability and Transactional Lawyers Offering Exceptional Legal Counsel
Serving North Georgia people and businesses for more than 85 years
The legal system can be an intimidating and confusing place, which can put every day, blue-collar people like those who live in our community at a major disadvantage. If you’re facing legal issues involving personal injury, criminal defense, state and federal disability laws, Social Security or divorce law, along with transactional matters such as contracts, wills, trusts, probate, real estate, municipal, banking, and business law, turn to the experienced attorneys at Mitchell & Mitchell, PC. We’ve been in continuous operation in north Georgia since 1924, making us the oldest law firm in Dalton. We work hard to ensure you understand the legal system, allowing us to work together to find a positive result for you and your loved ones.
Excellent service from an injury, divorce and disability law firm in Georgia
As a mainstay in the local legal community for decades, we’ve gained an invaluable amount of experience over the years that we put to work for you. Our Dalton injury attorneys realize that when you’re facing legal challenges, you have a wide range of concerns about your future. We focus on the following in our work with you:
- Attaining a fair legal process. Whether you stand accused of a crime or need to seek compensation after a personal injury, the legal system can seem stacked against you. We believe everyone is entitled to equal protection under the law and fight determinedly on your behalf.
- Responsive guidance. It’s important to us that you understand your legal rights and responsibilities so that you can make informed decisions. This enables us to develop a strategy that puts you in a strong position.
- Cost-efficient service. Our practice delivers high-quality legal counsel while keeping our fees low. We’re also open about the value we provide for the rates we charge.
Trusted guidance in a variety of practice areas
The lawyers at our criminal defense law firm in Dalton are well versed in a variety of practice areas, helping with issues related to criminal charges, accident injuries, family law and disability law in Dalton. We can help with the following issues:
- Criminal law
- Felonies and misdemeanors
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Family law
- Child custody
- Child Support
- Personal injury
- Auto accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
- Social Security disability
- Claims representation
- Veterans Benefits Law
Talk to a Dalton attorney today to discuss your legal needs
For unparalleled service in personal injury, divorce, criminal or Social Security disability cases, speak with a skilled lawyer at Mitchell & Mitchell, PC. Call us at 706-508-4614 or contact us online. We serve individuals and families throughout Dalton, Georgia and the surrounding communities in Whitfield County, Catoosa, Dade, Chattooga, Murray, Gilmer, Gordon, Bartow, Pickens and Fannin Counties.